Tuesday, February 08, 2011

And so verily...

it was, an abomination upon that most sacred of rock Pslams. And it came to pass, on that holy Sabbath, that it was blasphemed. And the LORD was angry. And so the bile rose, from the pit of the stomach to the ears, upon those who listened. And verily, they brought forth vomitus, and their ears burned. For she sang...



My theory on why Slash is participating:
Slash is telling Axl If it sucks so bad, then why don't you stop snorting coke off of that washed up (circa '88)groupie's flabby ass, sack up, grab a mic, and belt this shit out the way God intended.

Alternate theory: Anything for a paycheck

1 comment:

Rhys said...

Haha I agree with that totally. I kinda thought that the Beautiful Dangerous song was all good there for a while until I my ears were pounded by this joke of an attempt at Sweet Child O' Mine. It put me right off.